- Product bags using their signature vegan leather
- Use eco-friendly materials like recycled nylon, cork and rubber
- The bags are then produced in small factories they’ve had long-standing relationships with. Factories qualify for the SA8000 standard certification.
- Linings are made of 100% recycled bottles. Approximately 21 plastic bottles are recycled for every bag produced
More about the vegan leather used:
- Various vegan leathers are used in production, the scientific terms are PU (polyurethane) and PVC (polyvinylchloride).
- PU is less harmful for the environment than PVC and its use is definitely preferred, whenever possible.
- In addition to being vegan, sustainable materials are constantly sourced in design; these include recycled nylons, cork and rubber.
Pros: Production uses vegan leathers and recycled materials, durable and long lasting, can use the product as a tote, laptop bag or travel bag, stands up on it’s own without tipping over even with contents inside.
Cons: The end product is a bit stiff, if you are used to leather you might want to go to a store and handle the bag first before ordering online.
Overall rating: 4.5/5